3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | Sleeps up to 10 | From $600 per night
Located just a few minutes’ walk from the heart of Port Douglas and four mile beach, perched atop the forested Flagstaff hill, sits the superb rainforest retreat Hala Kahiki.
Ideal for large families, this uniquely designed split level home contains 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4 state of the art foldaway king single beds for added space and comfortably sleeps 10.
Having recently been refurnished with polished floor boards and stylish décor throughout, this fun, relaxed haven is affectionately referred to as the ‘pineapple home’.
The large kitchen and open plan living area is ideal for entertaining and the elevated balcony offers stunning views of the rainforest, beach and mountains.
The master bedroom balcony accesses the enticing swimming pool whilst the fully self-contained cottage includes an ensuite, luxurious king size bed, fold out double sofa bed, balcony and outdoor kitchenette/dining area.
Downstairs, nestled in the tropical gardens a spectacular entertainment zone can be found including a media room with 2x fold away king single wall beds, separate bathroom/shower, dart board and pool table.
The combination of location, privacy, comfort and a sense of fun ensures this newly listed holiday home is already in high demand for family group get-togethers.
3 bedrooms (2x King, 4x King single wall beds, 1x Sofa bed)
– 3.5 bathrooms
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– All linen, bath and beach towels provided
– 4 TV’s, 2 with Austar/Foxtel
– Bi-fold doors
– Central location, close to shops, restaurants & the beach
– Complimentary mid stay service for bookings of 8 nights or more
– Dual living areas
– Full laundry facilities
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Outdoor dining with BBQ
– Temperature controlled pool with sun deck (heated from May – September)
– Deck/balcony from each bedroom
– Entertainment room with fold away single wall beds
– Pool table/Dart board
– Self contained cottage with outdoor kitchenette
– Timber features and construction
– Tropical rainforest surrounds
The house was fantastic! We really enjoyed our stay