2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps up to 4 | From $320 per night
MINIMUM 3 NIGHT BOOKING – DISCOUNTS APPLY FOR LONGER STAYS!
This spacious fully self-contained 2 bedroom penthouse offers luxury and perfect 5-star comforts with all you will need to assist you in enjoying your Port Douglas tropical holiday.
The standard and comfort of this apartment extend to all internal living spaces, with luxury ensuite bathrooms and well-equipped kitchen with everything you need. The private roof top sun deck offers heated spa, sun lounges, dining and BBQ with stunning views of the resort lagoon pool.
You are within steps of the resort facilities including gym, bar, restaurant, lagoon pool and indulgent day spa. This apartment is located in a lovely part of the resort.
- 2 Bedrooms – 1 x King, 1 x King or 2 King singles
- 2 Bathrooms – Bath in master ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Full laundry facilities
- Balcony with views over the swimming pool
- CD, DVD, radio and television
- Own private roof top with additional dining and BBQ
- Private heated spa on rooftop with sun lounges
- Air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
- Great location within the resort
- Saltwater lagoon-style swimming pool
- Spa treatments and massage available at the day spa
- Pool bar and restaurant
- Opposite Sea Temple Golf Course and Country Club
- Beach Access direct from the resort
- All linen, bath and beach towels are provided
March 18, 2017
Wonderful, well equiped apartment. Great location within the resort.
Fantastic stay and best location in the resort. Thanks for everything and will be returning next year.
Great communication with Debra, all our concerns and queries were answered straight away, lovely spot no close to 4 mile beach. Great to watch the sun rise with our little boy. Perfect for families.
The accommodation was excellent Thanks again We will definitely be staying here again
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at sea temple! Thanks again we will definitely we back!
November 7, 2015
We thoroughly enjoyed our week at Sea Temple. The apartment was spacious and very comfortable overlooking the pool which is the centerpiece of the resort. Even though the resort is large, it's relatively quiet yet very child friendly. Four Mile Beach is just behind the complex so we took advantage of this and walked along this gorgeous beach every morning. Shuttle buses leave outside the foyer every five minutes so it's easy to get into town or to nearby grocery stores, so don't feel that you'll be put out by not being positioned in Macrossan Street. The Beach Shack restaurant that's just around the corner is also fantastic and they deliver if you're all worn out. Thoroughly recommend this apartment and resort.