3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps up to 8 | From $650 per night
This superb, newly-upgraded villa of 255sqm offers open-plan design, double-height ceilings upon entry and remarkable outdoor living spaces, whilst cooling breezes flow through from the Coral Sea, which is situated only metres away. The best of indoor/outdoor living is made available to you here, with large outdoor spaces overlooking the golf grounds and manicured tropical gardens everywhere you look.
The nearby tropical pools are shared by only a few surrounding villas, with several more other pools on offer for your use. Explore the magnificent sprawling Mirage grounds, which offers endless walking options or wander into the heart of Port Douglas which is a short 15 minute walk away along the beach and by simply crossing the 7th fairway across from the villa, you have the famous Four Mile Beach.
All the facilities and conveniences you can think of are made available to you in this home-away-from-home. The kitchen is fully self-contained with dishwasher, oven, microwave, Ninja Pro Juicer and Nespresso coffee machine.
The master suite is located upstairs, with two bedrooms downstairs. There are two large living areas, one with a 55-inch television and Foxtel, with a sound system that will not disappoint – just plug in your iPhone or iPod. Explore a well stocked supply of games, DVDs, CDs and books.
Welcome to your comfortable, relaxing and entertaining holiday home!
- 3 bedrooms (1 King, 1 mega king or 2 king singles, 2 singles, 1 trundle, 1 rollaway)
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- All linen provided, including beach towels
- Close to Port Douglas Village Centre
- Daybed for outdoor relaxation
- Direct beach access
- Free WIFI!
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Games, books and DVD collection
- Huge villa of 225 square metres
- Luxury furniture
- Miele appliances
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Ninja Pro blender
- Original artwork
- Parking space available
- Porta-cot, stroller and highchair
- Private terrace balcony off the master bedroom
- Refurbished alfresco dining – under cover with ceiling fans, BBQ
- Sleeps 8
- Use of THREE bikes for your stay upon request
- Views over golf course
We had a great time with our family from London whilst staying at the villa. Lots of great memories.
We love the villa And thanks for the bikes
September 12, 2015
Everything was thought of!!! Beds are very comfortable, all appliances are high quality and the location was prefect. The colouring books for both kids and adults tops it off.