3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps up to 6 | From $350 per night
Beach Villa 3 is architect designed for the tropics and recently renovated in a small complex of six villas. With only a rainforest reserve between you and beautiful Four Mile Beach, lie in bed and listen to the sea and the rainforest – all within an easy 10 minute walk to the Port Douglas village centre.
Enjoying security and privacy, the villa is also wonderfully light and airy featuring vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors. The ground floor has two bedrooms (1 x king or 2 x singles & 1 x double) plus a bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. An open-plan living room, indoor dining and gourmet kitchen opens out to a private sunny deck with your own heated saltwater swimming pool.
Relaxed outdoor dining on the poolside deck is even more inviting with the great open kitchen servery and gas Weber BBQ.
Upstairs is dedicated to the large master bedroom with a private balcony overlooking the pool and rainforest reserve, king size bed, plus walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom with a double shower.
With just a two minute stroll to the beach (without crossing a street) and a pleasant 10 minute walk to Macrossan Street, the living is easy at Beach Villa 3. Spend your saved car-hire dollars dining out at the many fabulous Port Douglas restaurants.
* 3 Bedrooms (1x king, 1x king or twin singles, 1x double)
* 2 Bathrooms (Double shower in master ensuite)
* Beachfront location on a rainforest reserve
* Fully equipped Bosch gourmet kitchen
* Coffee machine & gas Weber BBQ
* Separate laundry + 2 x clotheslines, 1 undercover
* 55″ Sony Bravia Hi Definition 4K TV & DVD
* Sound System with phone jack
* Free WiFi via wireless modem
* Fans, screened & fully air-conditioned
* Master bedroom with LCD TV along with double shower in en-suite
* Private, heated saltwater swimming pool and sunny deck
* Indoor and outdoor dining
* All rooms have lush rain-forest or garden views
* Secure garage + undercover parking
* Secure gated entry
* 2 minutes walk to beach, no street to cross
* Easy 10 minute walk to Macrossan Street, Port Douglas village centre
* Easy walk to the Reef Marina
* Bedding, bath towels and beach towels provided
- Please note: 1 bedroom is on the ground floor is locked off if 4 or less guests are booked, this is to make the property more affordable for guests who don’t require a 3rd bedroom. If you would like to use the 3rd bedroom this will incur an additional cost.
Whilst our apartment is fully self-catering, we’re pleased to provide our guests with a starter pack of life’s basic essentials! This includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, soap, dishwasher tablets, laundry liquid, tea and coffee, beach towels, bathroom towels, all linen and blankets, 2 rolls of toilets paper per bathroom and more.
The location and property were terrific. Lovely modern and nicely decorated townhouse. Great outdoor and entertaining. We will be back!
The house was very nicely presented, clean and tidy. The Pantry was well stocked with all the essentials for our stay, e.g. salt, pepper, cooking oil, tea, coffee. The pool and deck were a good area to just wind down, we ate most of our meals there. The beach was easy to get to, and is a very popular walk is the morning. In all, a nice place to stay, we had a bad run with the weather, but a good place to base yourself to explore the area.
Beautiful pool & garden, amazing location and great kitchen with everything you can think of!! Would definitely stay again!
Annie from LJ Hooker was fantastic ! She made everything easy for us and couldn't be more helpful. The property was lovely, and had everything we needed. I will definitely be booking again.
My husband and I had a fabulous week's honeymoon in this beautiful villa. It was beautifully decorated and appointed. It had absolutely everything you could ask for. The location to the beach was a 2 minute walk and 10 minutes to great restaurants. we couldn't have asked for better. My best advice if you intend to eat out is to book restaurants well in advance as it's tricky to get bookings at short notice.
We had a lovely time staying here. There was everything we could have wanted in the cupboards. So nice to be able to open kitchen up to the outside pool area. Beds were comfortable and the lounge area had plenty of seating. Great location just a short walk to the beach. We will return, thank you