3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps up to 6 | From $475 per night
Perfectly positioned and always in high demand, Far Pavilions Villa 2 offers stylish multi-level living with striking furnishings, stunning views and a central location – only a short walk to the Macrossan Street bars, restaurants and boutiques, with the beach and marina only minutes away.
Offering all the modern conveniences such as Wi-Fi and Foxtel, this split level residence features open plan dining, living and kitchen on the upper level, with a large entertaining deck capturing beautiful views whilst overlooking the pool and lush landscaped gardens. The fully equipped kitchen and entertaining spaces offer an unmatched atmosphere of ambience and designer living.
The lower level hosts the master retreat, with walk-in dressing room, en-suite, and private balcony opening out to the tropical private heated pool and views toward the mountain ranges.
Perfect for couples, groups or families, this luxurious villa offers everything you need for your Port Douglas retreat – rainforest surrounds, cooling summer breezes, secluded privacy and a paramount central location.
– 3 bedrooms (2 Queen, 3rd with 2 Singles)
– 2 bathrooms (Ensuite to master and second family bathroom)
– All linen, bath and beach towels provided
– Alfresco outdoor dining
– Ambient furnishings
– Beautiful views
– Cooling elevated breezes
– Full laundry facilities
– Full air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
– Large bi-fold doors open out to spacious patio
– Off-street covered parking
– Open-plan living and dining
– Pool patio with sun lounges
– Private saltwater pool (heated in winter months)
– Sought-after central location
– Split living areas
– Tropical garden setting
All good. We had a fabulous time and look forward to a return trip in the not too distant future.
Thank you again for your help with staying at this beautiful property. The whole family enjoyed our experience at the Villa we had everything at our fingers tips. It was fantastic. Also thank you again for the later check out time. Thanking so much.